- Can reduce the risk of acquiring colds and fights active diseases in the body.
- May boost the defenses of the immune system.
- Assists the body in protecting cells from oxidative damage.
- Zinc may fight free radicals.
- We strive to provide the purest and most exceptional zinc available.
Zinc is a fundamental mineral in the immune system. It provides an excellent aid in the absorption of B vitamins, it is also involved in digestion, metabolism, and is essential in the formation of collagen in the body. It is a 100% natural supplement. It can also help eliminate free radicals from the body and to achieve elasticity in the skin (20% of this mineral is retained in the dermis). 85% of the total is deposited in:
- Pigmented eye tissues.
- Nails and hair.
Many people take this product to treat colds, age-related macular degeneration, wound healing, and boost the immune system. Zinc levels can be affected when we suffer from anemia, infections, cardiovascular diseases, or kidney diseases. Having low zinc levels is related to greater vulnerability to diseases. The recommended daily dose of zinc for women is 8 mg and for men 11 mg.
- Immune Support: Zinc works to support and improve the function of the immune system. It may help the body defend itself against unknown agents, diseases and viruses.
- Digestion and metabolism: Zinc supports the digestion and metabolism of important vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and other essential nutrients.
- Reproductive Health: This mineral also supports normal fetal and reproductive development, as well as healthy prostate function.
- Pure ingredients: Alivia Labs manufactures a line of 100% natural supplements that adapt to your needs and have no side effects.
Our supplements are 100% natural, with no side effects.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: Zinc = 10 mg
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Magnesio stearato, silica, gelatin capsules