- Can reduce the risk of acquiring colds and fights active diseases in the body.
- May boost the defenses of the immune system.
- Assists the body in protecting cells from oxidative damage.
- Zinc may fight free radicals.
- We strive to provide the purest and most exceptional zinc available.
Our natural supplement contains 10 mg of zinc, a fundamental mineral in the immune system. It provides excellent support in the absorption of b vitamins, also involved in digestion, metabolism, and essential in the formation of collagen in the body.
It can also help eliminate free radicals from the body and promote skin elasticity (20% of this mineral is retained in the dermis). 85% of the total is deposited in:
- pigmented tissues of the eyes.
- nails and hair.
Many people take this product to treat colds, age-related macular degeneration, wound healing, and stimulate the immune system. Zinc levels can be affected by anemia, infections, cardiovascular diseases, or kidney diseases. Low zinc levels are associated with increased vulnerability to diseases. The recommended daily dose of zinc for women is 8 mg and for men is 11 mg.
- Immune support: zinc works to support and improve the function of the immune system. It can help the body defend against unknown agents, diseases, and viruses.
- Digestion and metabolism: zinc promotes the digestion and metabolism of important vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and other essential nutrients.
- Reproductive health: this mineral also promotes normal fetal and reproductive development, as well as healthy prostate function.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: Zinc = 10 mg
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Magnesio stearato, silica, gelatin capsules